Monday, September 03, 2007

RMV15: Nouveaux Intrus & Taaza Taal

Ru-Mix Vol.15: DOUBLE DISC SPECIAL

Hey all, its been a while, time for a new Ru-Mix! As many of you know, I spent the last month in Europe and I had an amazing time, the best part being exposed to all sorts of new music! I fell in love with Paris so we have a dash of French Pop on the new mix with a whole lot of new favorites on RMV15.1: Nouveaux Intrus. Also, I usually do a bollywood / desi mix on the 5s but this time i did something different, I created a "bonus disc"which highlights pop songs from past and present that have some desi flavor (RMV15.2: Taaza Taal).

Ru-Mix Vol. 15.1: Nouveaux Intrus


(file has been deleted. if you want me to re-upload just lemme know)

I made this playlist while traveling through Europe. It has some really great "new" (for me anyway) artists as well as fresh tracks from favorites like Britney. The jury is still out on the new Madonna track but I figured it would be worth it to put on here so you can have a listen. As always, favorites are in bold.

Tracklist:

01. Nouveau Français - Amel Bent
02. Jimmy - M.I.A. (OMG M.I.A. covered one of my fav Bollywood songs. Check out her video (iPod friendly) here:
http://www.evilshare.com/bfa3f170-aed4-102a-99b8-00a0c993e9d6)
03. Gimme More - Britney Spears
04. The Beat Goes On - Madonna
05. With Every Heartbeat - Robyn with Kleerup (my new obsession!)
06. Let Me Know - Róisín Murphy
07. I Talk Too Much - Just Jack feat. Kylie Minogue
08. Sexy! No No No - Girls Aloud
09. Dont Mess with My Man - Booty Luv
10. I Fell In Love With the DJ - Che'Nelle Feat. Cham
11. Super Villain - Nicole Scherzinger
12. Do It Well (Remix feat. Ludacris) - J.Lo (Luda is fucking great on this one)
13. Body Language - Heidi
14. You Are the One - Shiny Toy Guns
15. Bird Flu - M.I.A.
16. Earth Intruders (Mark Stent Extended Mix) - Björk
17. Nite Runner (Feat. Justin Timberlake & Timbaland) - Duran Duran
18. Handle Me - Robyn
19. If You Go - Sophie Ellis-Bextor
20. Foundations - Kate Nash
21. Homecoming (Feat. Chris Martin) - Kanye West
22. No One - Alicia Keys
23. Stop Me (Feat. Daniel Merriweather) - Mark Ronson
24. Early Winter - Gwen Stefani
25. Joe le Taxi (Offer Nissim Mix) - Vanessa Paradis

Ru-Mix Vol.15.2: Taaza Taal


Download (lite): http://www.evilshare.com/74aa8e6e-aeec-102a-99b8-00a0c993e9d6
Download (full): http://www.evilshare.com/c81e29c0-abdb-102a-99b8-00a0c993e9d6

(files have been deleted. if you want me to re-upload just lemme know)

Ok this mix here is very short, its a collection of some fun "BollyPop" hits that are always on constant rotation on my iPod, no matter how old they get. You're welcome to supplement the mix with tracks from older Ru-Mixes vols 1-14. I've listed them below, and for those of you that don't want to download the older mixes to get those songs, i've provided the "full" link above which has all of the new and old tracks. For those of you that have the old Ru-Mixes, download the "lite" version as the rest will just be duplicates.

Tracklist:

01. Red Blooded Woman (Celestial Bhangra Mix) - Kylie Minogue
02. The Way I Are (Jatins Desi Mix) (Feat Keri Hilson & D.O.E.) - Timbaland
03. Look 4 Me (Rishi Rich Remix) - Hard Kaur
04. Maneater (Remix feat. Amar) - Nelly Furtado
05. Mr DJ (feat Leseya Lee) - Lady Ru
06. Me Against The Music (Rishi Rich's Desi Kulcha Remix) - Britney Spears feat. Madonna
07. In My Pocket - Mandy Moore
08. Powerless (JoSH Mix) - Nelly Furtado
09. Touch (Kamray Mein) - Amerie
10. Don't Be Shy - Rouge
11. Dance With You (Tere Naal Nachna) - Jay Sean
12. Me, Myself and I (Punjabi MC mix) - Beyoncé
13. Boy (I Need You) feat. Cam'Ron (Panjabi Hit Squad Mix) - Mariah Carey
14. Do Me Right - Jamelia

(the following tracks are suggestions from older Ru-Mixes, if you want to listen to a longer mix... you can add them yourself if you have the older mixes or you can just download the "full"link above)

15. Dhoom Dhoom - Tata Young (RMV1: Take Me Out)
16. Angel Eyes (JamIndian Mix) - Raghav (RMV2: We Belong Together)
17. La Tortura (Dj Manish Arabhangra Remix) - Shakira (
RMV2: We Belong Together)
18. I Don't Care (Rishi Rich Mix) - Ricky Martin feat. Amerie (RMV3: Paging Dr. Beat)
19. Say Na Say Na - Bluffmaster (RMV5: Fanaa on the Dancefloor)
20. Promiscuous (JoSH Mix) - Nelly Furtado (RMV7: Deja Ru)
21. Rock Your World (Sohni) Feat Jojoe ( Rishi Rich Remix ) - JoSH (RMV9: Ooh!)
22. Bombay (Feat. Amar & Jim Beanz) - Timbaland (RMV11: GLAM)
23. Like This (Feat. Eve) - Kelly Rowland feat. Eve (RMV11: GLAM)
24. Beautiful Liar (Feat. Shakira - Freemasons Radio Vox Mix) (RMV11: GLAM)
25. Boyz (Radio Edit) - M.I.A. (RMV13: Extraordinary)
26. My Addiction (Swami 'Electro Sync' Mix) - Lady Ru (RMV13: Extraordinary)
27. Stranger (Vada Mix) - Hilary Duff (RMV13: Extraordinary)
28. Come Around ft. MIA - Timbaland (RMV13: Extraordinary)
29. Eh Papi - Rouge (RMV14: Stronger)
30. Papi lover - Daddy Yankee (RMV14: Stronger)


No comments: