Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Ru-Mix Vol. 17: If I Can't Dance


Seems a lot of people are getting good news this week! Time to celebrate by dancin'! Here's a pop-tastic, foot-tapping, groove fest that's the ultimate party in your pocket. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy the mix as much as I do... As always, favorite tracks are in bold ;)

Ru-Mix Vol. 17: If I Can't Dance
download:http://www.evilshare.com/d8c5c132-e670-102a-a599-00a0c993e9d6

(Sorry about the ho that's on the download page... I have no control over what ads pop up over there.)

01. Careless Whispers (George Michael) - The Gossip
02. System - Seal
03. Call the Shots - Girls Aloud
04. Movie Star - Róisín Murphy (f*cking amazing)
05. The One - Kylie Minogue
06. Break Anotha - Blake Lewis
07. Je Veux te Voir (Short Dick Cuizi) - Yelle
08. Toy Soldier - Britney Spears
09. DVNO - Justice
10. XR2 (Tigerstyle Remix) - M.I.A.
11. Marvellous - Dragonette
12. 2 Hearts (Studio Version) - Kylie Minogue
13. Pull Shapes - The Pipettes
14. I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor (Arctic Monkeys) - Sugababes
15. Baila Mi Corazón - Belanova
16. If I Can't Dance - Sophie Ellis-Bextor
17. Cry baby (Paul Oakenfold mix) - Róisín Murphy
18. Heaven On Earth (Demo) - Britney Spears
19. Candy Love - September
20. Boogie 2nite (DB Boulevard Edit) - Booty Luv
21. I Found U (Remode Radio Edit) - Axwell
22. Hot Stuff (Let's Dance) - Craig David
23. Touch Me Like That - Dannii Minogue Vs Jason Nevins
24. Uninvited (Radio Edit) - Freemasons
25. Gravity's Rainbow (Soulwax Remix) - Klaxons
26. Get Your Money - Will.I.Am
27. I Get Around - Dragonette
28. Everybody - Britney Spears
29. Be Mine! - Robyn
30. Never Gonna Dance Again - Sugababes

No comments: