Saturday, March 29, 2008

RMV19: I Want Those Flashing Lights



I've been working on an "American" mix since RMV15... a lot of people have complained that the past few mixes were a little too Europop for their taste so here's a mix featuring mostly American artists. Unfortunately I am not finding most of the American pop/r&b fare inspiring so some of these songs may be "old" (they're still fresh but I doubt this is the first time you're hearing them). Some of these songs have been on rotation on my iPod since October of 2007. Sorry I'm just getting them to you now but its better late than never! As always, favorites are in bold and don't forget to buy the song/cd if you like it! As for what's next... how about something rock/band-centric?

RMV19: I Want Those Flashing Lights

Download: http://www.evilshare.com/37f4ca7c-4f3a-102b-a8ce-0007e90cfb90

Tracklist:
01. I Want Those Flashing Lights (Kanye West) - Colin Munroe
02. Selfish - Asia Cruise
03. Take A Bow - Leona Lewis
04. Brave - J.Lo
05. Ching-A-Ling (Remix feat. Ciara & Jay-Z) - Missy Elliot
06. Puakenikeni (Ft. Brick & Lace) - Nicole Scherzinger
07. Break The Ice (Urban Cyborg Mix feat. Fabolous) - Britney Spears
08. 4 Minutes (feat. Justin Timberlake & Timbaland) (radio edit) - Madonna
09. Dance Like There's No Tomorrow - Paula Abdul
10. Damaged - Danity Kane
11. Luv -Janet Jackson
12. Touch My Body (Remix (ft. The Dream Falsetto& Rick Ross) - Mariah Carey
13. Falsetto - The Dream
14. Know My Name (Ft. Lupe Fiasco) - Blake Lewis
15. Wake Up Call [Mark Ronson Remix ft Mary J Blige] - Maroon 5
16. I Luv Your Girl (Remix featuring Young Jeezy) - The Dream
17. I'm Grown (featuring Bow Wow) - Tiffany Evans
18. Shawty Get Loose (Shawn Jaros Remix Ft. T-Pain & Chris Brown) - Lil' Mama
19. Check Your Coat (featuring Greg Nice) - O'Neal McKnight
20. Run - Gnarls Barkley
21. Shake Your Pom Pom - Missy Elliot
22. Outta My Head (Ay Ya Ya) - Ashlee Simpson
23. Everyone Nose - N.E.R.D.
24. Feedback (So So Def Remix Ft. Busta Rhymes, Fabolous & Ciara) - Janet Jackson
25. All I See (feat. MIMS) - Kylie Minogue
26. If That's OK With You - Shayne Ward
27. Stay Together - J.Lo
28. Mercy - Duffy
29. Love Is A Losing Game (Kardinal Beats Mix) - Amy Winehouse
30. No Air (duet with Chris Brown) - Jordin Sparks

No comments: