Wednesday, January 28, 2009

RMV24: Electronic Poet

First of all, sorry all of the Ru-Mixes are coming out of order... the truth is I made the covers before the mixes were ready. Also, wanted to apologize for sending so much out so quickly - When I took the break I was still making my mixes for myself and I still want to share - want to make sure I send it out before it gets (too) stale.

Anyway, here we have a mix that's more in the same vein of Movie Star, but brings it to a whole different level. If you're a fan of acoustic guitars, soft sounds, breathy vocals - this mix is NOT for you. As the title implies all the songs have an electronic touch and some of them have been ripped apart and are barely recognizeable from their non-remixed original versions. I LOVE this mix. It's dark, dirty, poppy, and glam all at the same time. I live for it at the gym, at home when I'm getting ready, driving around (when I do)... etc. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do!

For those that are anticipating a "normal" (dance / pop / not too electro) Ru-Mix, keep a watch on your inbox for Ru-Mix Vol.23: Quicksand, coming soon.

As always, favorite tracks are in bold

Ru-Mix Vol. 24: Electronic Poet
download: http://rapidshare.com/files/190903485/RMV24.zip

01. Lights Out (Tepr Emo Remix) - Santogold
02. Forever (Van She Tech Remix) - Walter Meego
03. My Delirium (Chateau Marmont Remix) - Ladyhawke
04. Eh, Eh (FrankMusik SilverSpoon Remix) - Lady GaGa
05. Circus (Diplo Remix) - Britney Spears (Holy sh!t this mix is great)
06. Quicksand (Benny Benassi Edit) - La Roux
07. Stuck on Repeat (Fake Blood remix) - Little Boots
08. I Can't Help Myself - We are ENFANT TERRIBLE
09. Animal (Treasure Fingers Remix) - Mike Snow
10. Fruit Machine (Dave Spoon Vocal Mix) - The Ting Tings
11. Radar (Hot Pink Delorean Remix) - Britney Spears
12. The Loving Kind (Utah Saints Radio Edit) - Girls Aloud
13. The Fear (Death Metal Disco Scene Remix) - Lily Allen
14. Boombox (LA Riots Remix) - Kylie Minogue
15. If I Never See Your Face Again feat. Rihanna (Paul Oakenfold) - Maroon 5
16. Same Scandal (Sam Dillon Remix) - Heroes of the Dancefloor
17. Electronic Poet - The Japanese Popstars
18. Cross The Dancefloor (Designer Drugs Remix) - Treasure Fingers
19. Love Kills (Buffetlibre VS Sidechains Remix) - Little Boots
20. Great DJ (7th Heaven Radio Edit) - The Ting Tings
21. Ulysses (Mr Vega Extended Remix) - Franz Ferdinand
22. Viva La Vida (Mobin Master Remix) - Coldplay
23. Infinity 2008 (Klaas Vocal Edit) - Guru Josh Project
24. Day 'N' Nite (Crookers Remix) - Kid Cudi
25. Single Ladies (Japanese Pop Stars Mix) - Beyoncé

No comments: