Friday, July 17, 2009

Ru-Mix: New Faux Disco

This is a special mix I made for Patrick Sandora's blog. Pat is a friend of mine that asked me to guest blog as part of his Summer Friday Series. Naturally I had to make a mix to go along with my exposition on disco music. Click here to check out my post, and at the bottom you'll find a link to the mix I made. Now this mix is a little different from others at it is a seamless track, about 45 minutes long, and also is supposed to be an "introduction" to the Ru-Mix for those that haven't heard them before (hence some repeat tracks). The tracklist is below.


Ru-Mix: New Faux Disco
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?mjzhdrjljjy

01. Music Inferno - Madonna
02. Disco Heaven - Lady Gaga
03. Disco in My Car - Suzy Ray
04. Cross the Dancefloor (Chromeo Mix) - Treasure Fingers
05. Rock With You - Michael Jackson
06. Loba - Shakira
07. I'm That Chick - Mariah Carey
08. Love Stoned (Femi Fem 7" Mix) - Justin Timberlake
09. Love Lockdown (My Dear Disco Remix) - Kanye West
10. The Loving Kind (Utah Saints Edit) - Girls Aloud
11. Question Existing (Wideboys Edit) - Rihanna
12. Miles Away (Disco Mix) - Madonna

No comments: