Saturday, July 08, 2006

Ru-Mix Vol.6: Breakdown



http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JN9AO3TD

A Slow, Chill Mix. Somethin a little different from my previous dance-heavy mixes. enjoy.

01. Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
02. Call On Me - Janet Jackson (feat. Nelly)
03. Breakdown - Mariah Carey (feat. Bone Thugs)
04. A Song For You - Herbie Hancock feat. Chrtistina Aguilera
05. Unfaithful - Rihanna
06. Sexy Love - Ne-Yo feat. Tru Life*
07. Loose Ends - Sergio Mendes feat. Black Eyed Peas & Justin Timberlake
08. All Good Things Come to an End - Nelly Furtado feat. Coldplay's Chris Martin
09. About Me - Utada
10. Don't Speak (No Doubt Cover) - Leela James
11. I Am Not My Hair - India Arie feat. Pink
12. It Could Be You - Alexis Strum
13. You're My Disco - Waldorf
14. Breathe Me (Mylo Mix) - Sia
15. Remind Me - Royksopp
16. Valley of the Dolls - Mylo
17. Oh Sailor - Fiona Apple
18. To The Sky - Robin Thicke
19 Take My Love Away -
20. My Style (DJ Premiere Mix) - Black Eyed Peas feat. Justin Timberlake
21. A Woman Like Me - Beyonce
22. Ghetto Story - Baby Cham feat. Alicia Keys
23. So What - Fieldmob feat. Ciara
24. Empty - Karyshma
25. Crazy (Gnarls Barkley Cover) - Nelly Furtado

No comments: