This is another house mix but it has a different type of energy than "In For the Kill," it's a little more... melancholy? At least at first, it is. There's definitely a story here if you listen in order, and it also features my favorite new artist, Fred Falke and his amazing remixes.
01. Love Don't Dance Here Anymore - Tiga - This song is just epic, the piano introducion is brilliant but when the beats come in you can just picture yourself pouring your heart out on the dancefloor
02. Heavy Cross (Fred Falke Mix) - The Gossip - The original single is just ok, but Fred Falke brings this to another level
03. Wrong (Rauhofer Mix) - Depeche Mode - Peter Rauhofer turns it out. WORK.
04. Black and Gold (Steve Pitron and Max Sanna Mix) - Sam Sparro - An oldie but the best remix I've heard of this song about searching for spirituality
05. Hearbreaker - MSTRKRFT feat. John Legend - MSTRKRFT's remix of Greenlight was one of my favorites last year, it's good to see them collaborating again
06. Halo (New Devices Mix) - Beyonce - Halo didn't get as big as I thought it would (Leona should have held on to it!) but I would love to dance to this mix some day.
07. If This Isn't Love (Stonebridge Mix) - Jennifer Hudson - Just a very sweet song
08. Love Etc. (Gui Boratto Mix) - Pet Shop Boys - One of my favorite songs of this year, very inspiring.
09. Eh, Eh (Pet Shop Boys Mix) - Lady Gaga - PSB + Gaga, a match made in heaven
10. Anthonio (Fred Falke Mix) - Annie - A completely different mix from the Designer Drugs one, Fred Falke highlights Annie's desperation
11. Miles Away (Rauhofer Part 3 Mix) - Madonna - Rauhofer will always know how to WORK Madonna
12. Come Back to me (Quentin Harris Mix) - Utada - A cute complementary song to Miles Away
13. Zero (N.A.S.A. Bloody Lobo Mix) - Yeah Yeah Yeahs - This song is quickly getting very overplayed but this remix is refreshing
14. New In Town (Fred Falke Mix) - Little Boots - Fred Falke, 'nuff said.
15. Solid Gold - Golden Filter - "...Make it Solid Gold," and they did.
16. I'm Not Alone (Deadmau5 Mix) - Calvin Harris - I really hope this song gets big... it's too amazing to be ignored.