This mix is more low key, definitely emotion filled, nice for a rainy day or on your way home from a night out on the town. The songs are pop-tastic but still manage to tug at the heartstrings. Enjoy. :)
01. Elevator - Pussycat Dolls - written by Lady Gaga, this is a sweet song by the usually raunchy PCD
02. Apple and Cinnamon - Utada - Utada brings her quirky lyrics to another level
03. Dead and Gone - Justin Timberlake & T.I. - It's been around for a while but still quite good.
04. Water and a Flame - Daniel Merriweather feat. Adele - A beautiful collaboration
05. Epilepsy is Dancing - Antony & The Johnsons - Unique voice, unique lyrics... especially the "cut me in quadrants" bit.
06. Heart Never Had A Hero - Toni Braxton - Oh Toni... amazing song, I wish the video had a superhero theme
07. Tidal Wave - The Killers - A bonus track that is better than anything else on the album
08. Everblue - Mandy Moore - Mandy is back, folksy as ever
09. Must Be Love (Feat. Diddy) - Cassie - As trite as Cassie is this song still is sure to be a hit
10. Ego (Remix feat. Kanye West) - Beyonce - Beyonce, what exactly are you talking about? ;)
11. Click (Ruff Mix) - Little Boots - We've all felt like this before, havent we?
12. Lay Me Down (with Kleerup) - Cyndi Lauper - Kleerup lends his magical touch for an amazing collaboration with Cyndi
13. Miss it So Much (with Lykke Li) - Royksopp - Lykke Li + Royksopp = Perfection!
14. Never Go Home Again - RuPaul - I'm amazed I like a RuPaul song but this has a great message and the production is on the same level as Robyn's "With Every Heartbeat"
15. God Given Name (Soulshock & Kerlin Mix) - Solange - My personal favorite, great message, go get'em Solange.
16. Untouchable - Girls Aloud - "Without any meaning, we're just skin and bone, like beautiful robots, dancing alone." Definitely one of my favorite lyrics of 2009.